Join us as a Personal Mortgage Adviser in Hereford
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-paced mortgage business that offers the chance to develop and progress your career in the organisation across the different business channels
- We’ll look to you to profile clients to understand their regulated mortgage requirements to achieve great customer outcomes
- You’ll make sure all reports, documentation and systems recording are accurate and compliant, to help provide suitable outcomes for the customer
- This is your chance to make a real difference to our customers by supporting them through the single biggest and most important purchase of their lives – their home
What you'll do
As a Personal Mortgage Adviser , you’ll be putting customers and their interests at the heart of everything you do, providing quality, timeliness and an excellent customer experience at all times. By conducting structured mortgage interviews and fact finding exercises, you’ll identify and understand your customers’ mortgage needs and priorities to help them find the best solutions. On top of this, you’ll form strong partnerships with key stakeholders in the bank, giving regular feedback on referrals and appointments to help them deliver an excellent customer service.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Understanding what treating customers fairly means to our customers, and delivering fair outcomes in every interaction with them
- Building strong, trusting relationships and providing a professional and thorough service to retain and grow our business
- Keeping up to date with the mortgage market and new products and services across the bank
- Adhering to the mortgage training and competence scheme, maintaining a high quality of advice and taking action to deal with potential upcoming risks
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to be CeMAP qualified to be considered for this role. You should have experience of dealing with a wide range of people in a customer service environment, along with excellent communication skills and proven sales experience.
We also want you to have:
- A firmly customer focussed approach, with a commitment to finding the best solution at each interaction
- A basic knowledge of the financial services industry and an in-depth knowledge of the mortgage market
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both as part of a team and on your own
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills
What else you need to know
In return for your dedication to your role and to your customers, you’ll be rewarded with:
- A market competitive salary
- Access the full range lifestyle benefits from our RBSelect scheme
- A generous holiday allocation
- Access to our career development tools to support your working future
How we'll reward you
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £25,926 - £36,600 and you’ll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 36 days – you may be required to work bank holidays.