Do you possess an excellent telephone manner?
Are you an excellent communicator with good customer service skills?
Can you work well under pressure as well as keep to deadlines?
Then this could be the role for you.....
Our fantastic Ledbury based client is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their small but fun and friendly team. We are looking for confident individuals with a flexible attitude to work and excellent communication skills! If you have SAP experience this would be beneficial although not a necessity.
Key tasks required by you are as follows:
· Answering the phone
· Process orders in time for cut offs
· Make sure all correspondence with customers is attached to the orders / invoices in the system
· Resolve delivery and invoice queries
· Arrange and book in deliveries with customers
· When raising orders, check the release of back orders with customers to assist the company in reducing transport costs
· Keep customers up to date with deliveries
· Provide quotes
· Raise returns paperwork and organise collections with transport
· Provide technical support
· Working with the quality team, to resolve customer complaints
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday; 9am to 5pm. There is a holiday allowance of 22 days + bank holidays (3 of these must be kept aside for Christmas shutdown).
If you possess excellent attention to detail, work well within a team and have the ability to build and maintain good relationships then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on 01905 732790 to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Posted 1 week ago
Up to £18000.00 per annum