Role - Transfers Administrator
Location - Birmingham
Duration - 6 Months
With this Client you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Their talented people empower them, and they believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
- Performs tasks to ensure compliance with work group and client-specific procedures to further guarantee adherence to service level agreements.
- Performs customer and account maintenance per reports, client workflow solution, postal mail or by direct instruction from immediate supervisor.
- Directs all work requests from sources outside the department to immediate supervisor for consideration and approval.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and direct calls to appropriate resource for resolution. Escalates unresolved issues according to the work group's escalation guidelines.
- Works with appropriate system and vendor reports to ensure timely and accurate processing of all regulatory and non-regulatory issues.
- Assists in tracking, compiling and completing reports as assigned.
- Makes recommendations to the department supervisor on any matter affecting productivity, efficiency, service or problem resolution.
- May mentor and guide junior Account Services Specialists and/or proactively assist in production issues and questions.
- Maintains up-to-date procedure manuals and writes drafts for changes to procedures.
- May research and resolve internal and external customer-submitted and client-submitted account questions or problems outside normal daily procedures.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Strong Attention to detail
- Diary Management Skills
- Knowledge of banking principles, operations and processes
- Strong PC skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to the Client's internal and external clients
- Excellent data entry skill
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Ability to work independently on problem tickets within the client problem ticket solution
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal