One of our data intelligence clients are seeking a UI Developer to join their Worcester based technical hub. You will be responsible for developing UI components to be included in a component library used across the business. You will also use these components as you develop product websites. Taking ownership of the maintenance of the UI component on an on-going basis, developing versions for different frameworks and managing change requests.
UI Developer duties will include, but not limited to:
* Breaking down proposed developments into short sprints
* Providing ideas and continuous improvements for any of our components
* Developing and deploying UI components, websites and APIs
* Actively maintaining and improving the UI components, websites and APIs once they are delivered
* Troubleshooting and resolving bugs
As the UI Developer you will be required to possess:
* Previous experience developing with React + Redux
* Knowledge of Node JS and NPM
* Experience with Angular and using Webpack type components would be beneficial
* Experience with .NET framework/Core and using Git Understanding of CI/CD deployment pipelines would be advantageous
With a salary on offer of up to £42K this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and technology driven business, with excellent progression and development opportunities internally.
To be considered for this opportunity, apply today with your CV, or contact Vicci on 0121 214 6198, or Victoria_hanke@spring.com for more information.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement